PUBLICATIONS & RESOURCES
The AGRODEP Publications and Resources library is a repository of AGRODEP-related Working Papers, Model and Data Documentation, Training Materials, Newsletters, Bulletins and Announcements. We also inventory all Presentations and supporting documents from AGRODEP events, including members’ meetings and workshops. This site also provides access to External References related to models, data, or topics that are relevant to AGRODEP’s objectives.
The MAP tab provides a facility to identify different types of resources available in the AGRODEP repository for specific countries in Africa.
The resource types that are currently available in the Publications and Resources library are:
- Announcements - brochures, guides, manuals and similar materials
- Bulletin - AGRODEP Bulletin (issued semi-annually)
- Data Reports - papers that provide technical information related to AGRODEP datasets
- Documentation - general and AGRODEP documentation for data and models
- External References - publications from non-AGRODEP sources
- Newsletters - AGRODEP newsletters
- Presentations - slides from AGRODEP Workshops
- Technical Notes - papers which focus on technical issues concerning models and data
- Training Materials - presentations and materials from AGRODEP training courses
- Working Papers - papers from the AGRODEP Working Paper series
These datasets are provided “as is” and in no event shall AGRODEP be liable for any damages resulting from use of the data. While great effort was taken to obtain high quality data, the accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way. For some of the datasets, the users will need to take care in handling missing observations, outlier values, and violations of logical consistency.
The appearance of hyperlinks to external websites does not constitute endorsement by AGRODEP of these websites or the information, products, or services contained therein. AGRODEP does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.