AGRODEP Wiki is for all AGRODEP participants to collaboratively document progress in the model and data libraries, ask questions to peers, share tips, and code files securely.
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1: MODELS: TOPICS RELATED TO MODELS
This is space is reserved for discussion on Models available in the AGRODEP web portal. If you have specific comments on each model, then discuss them with other members in the wiki dedicated to that particular model. For example, if you have any question or idea related to the EMM model, then go to the EMM wiki page and address your issue.
- 1.1 EMM : comment or discussion about EMM model
- 1.2 GTAP MODEL: comment or discussion about GTAP MODEL
- 1.3 IFPRI STANDARD MODEL: comment or discussion about IFPRI STANDARD MODEL
- 1.4 IMPACT : comment or discussion about IMPACT model
- 1.5 MIRAGE: comment or discussion about MIRAGE model
- 1.6 PEP-1-T: comment or discussion about PEP-1-T model
- 1.7 Suggest new model: suggestion on the new model
CHAPTER 2: DATA: TOPICS RELATED TO DATA
This is space is reserved for discussion on the Data available in the AGRODEP web portal. If you have specific comments on any data set, then discuss them with other members in the wiki dedicated to that particular data set. For example, if you have any question or idea related to the Socio-economic Development Indicators for Botswana, then go to the STAT_BWA page and address your issue.
- 2.1 Wiki of Social Accounting Matrix
- 2.2 Wiki of Socio-economic Development Indicators
- 2.3 Wiki of Bilateral Trade Statistics
- 2.4 Wiki of Tariffs
- 2.5 Wiki of Agricultural Science & Technology Indicators
- 2.6 Wiki of National Agricultural Statistics
The Discussion Board is reserved for discussion and exchange of ideas among members on things like:
- Developing shared standards: ideas and discussion about shared standards
- Data format
- Exchange protocols
This wiki is organized as a book. There are several chapters categorized by users' demand. Before you create a new wiki on an idea/comment/question that you have, please first check if a wiki on a similar idea/comment/question has been already created by another member under an existing chapter. If that is the case, please add your idea/comment/question in that wiki, otherwise, start a page under Suggesting a new chapter.
If you have any comments on how this wiki works, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Wiki uses simple markup to format documents. See MediaWiki syntax for some useful tips.