World Water Week, organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI), is the annual focal point for the globe's water issues.
This year's theme, "Water for Sustainable Growth", will focus on the inclusive use of this important resource for…
- Dr. Zaw Oo, executive director, Centre for Economic and Social Development (CESD), Myanmar
- Justin Finnegan, deputy assistant to the administrator, USAID
- Maximo Torero, division director of markets, trade and institutions at IFPRI
- Paul Dorosh, division director of development strategy and governance at IFPRI
- Shenggen Fan, director general at IFPRI
For more information, visit the conference website.
IFPRI, in partnership with AUC, is convening the 2016 ReSAKSS Annual Conference to promote review and dialogue on the CAADP implementation agenda among policymakers, development partners, researchers…
Shenggen Fan presented at the White House Summit on Global Development on July 20, 2016. He presented as a part of the ‘Feed the Future: Partnerships for a Food-Secure 2030′ panel. The Summit, which President Obama attended, brought together development…
- Shenggen Fan, Director General, International Food Policy Research Institute
- Till Wahnbaeck, CEO, Welthungerhilfe
- Michael Hailu, Director, Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA)
- Connell Foley, Director of Strategy, Advocacy and Learning, Concern Worldwide
- Morgane Danielou, Vice-President Operations, Emerging Ag Inc.
1,000 Days, Bread for the World, Food Tank, Humanitas Global, International Food Policy Research Institute, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, and USAID are pleased to invite you to the 2016 Global Nutrition Report Washington, DC Launch event.
Tom Arnold, Coordinator ad…
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), ACP-EU Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA), the Directorate General for International Cooperation and Development of the European Commission (EC), HarvestPlus, and the EC’s…